I'm sellin' out. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KOWBOY

President
Threads
Website
www.elwoodwhitetrash.com
Done had me a large time thru the years with my toys and now it's someone elses turn to enjoy 'em. :cool:

If you know somebody that mite be interested in 'em ... please direct their attention to the auctions. :beer:

HEAVY DUTY 8 x 16 trailer NO RESERVE!!:eBay Motors (item 120464183125 end time Sep-05-09 12:41:53 PDT)

2008 CUSTOM Teryx 750 4x4 LE NO RESERVE!!:eBay Motors (item 120464210654 end time Sep-05-09 14:20:22 PDT)

Toyota : Land Cruiser:eBay Motors (item 120464225629 end time Sep-05-09 15:36:09 PDT)

More to follow tomorrow ...

:flamingo:

WTF is going on?!!!!

Are you dying..........???

Seems like a legit question seeing your selling the 40:confused:

So what's next ...

Are you dying ...???

What's next depends on how much cash I can raise.

My healthy lifestyle assures me of a long life.

Done had me a large time thru the years with my toys and now it's someone elses turn to enjoy 'em. :cool:

If you know somebody that mite be interested in 'em ... please direct their attention to the auctions. :beer:

Tough & Hard times

What's next depends on how much cash I can raise.
(Need money for my buggy and new Executive tow Ride)

My healthy lifestyle assures me of a long life.
(drinking beer everyday)

(gett'in rid of the old junk and start all over, but this time with a buggy in mind)

(dont know rich people, but if know of someone, I'll let you know sir!)

life is good to those that do good!

Yeah, we know...... you said that :flipoff2:. The bigger question is what aren't you saying?!???!!

WTF ?
am fielding phone calls inquiring to the mental state of one Kowboy....hell if'n ya don't know he's nuts by now..................

PLEASE!! ... I need ever'body to remain calm here Folks. :rolleyes:

By Gawd there ain't a damn thang wrong with me in any form or fashion. ;p

It's very simple:

Furthermore:

I guess you are bringin' the jeeper to the Crawl then? Good enough for me.

PLEASE!! ... I need ever'body to remain calm here Folks. :rolleyes:

By Gawd there ain't a damn thang wrong with me in any form or fashion. ;p

It's very simple:

Furthermore:

I knew you shouldn't have bought that f'n jeep.

I see a badass buggy with a Diesel Pusher in the future. You know Kowboy can't stay away from the wheeling world. But, if you sell out can I be the Pres. of the WT. Later,

Last edited:
Maybe he is coming out of the closet and his new other 1/2 likes Range Rovers

Peoples needs change, hell I spoke with Rascal and his needs and family made for changes that did not include wheeling.

I sold my company and all my cruisers for a time, today I have two in the driveway but it was a couple years with any in the drive way.

Was a pleasure meeting you Kowpoke and you are definitly larger than life and I expect you will be back at it one day.

Kinda of a corny say,"what you are is always changing, who you are will always be the remain the same.

Your friend Rob from Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom