Wanted Ignition Barrel Key (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i will check my horde-of TEq single-sided saw tooth sabers and report back here
H55F Fast Andy ...

thanks sir ... :)

Banner 69510-60010 1.jpg

ok Andy

i DO have several options on the table here for you

but , before i take another 30 minutes and shoot a array of single sided saw tooth saber glamor photos ,

can you please better define what exactly your looking to end up with or achive here please ?

- is that simply a KEYY-LESS lock , or DO u have ANY working keys for it at all ?

- are you looking for a BLANK UN-CUT Key

- or ONLY a key that will work in that lock

and

is OEM Toyota the ONLY way here , or also any SUPER high quality aftermarket stuff too ?

and

is this a FST lock or a VLS lock ?

thanks

matt :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh ............

side topic :

- almost forgot , if you were not aware , the below is 100% real and 100% confirmed ..

- my TEAM at the SKUNK-WORKS Laboratory did indeed make this happen , and i am so very proud and lucky to have them in my world doing what i do for people like you , because that's what i like to do......
:D 🔊

(1).png

Last edited:
OK

thanks ...

that tells me what i need to know Andy

thanks

Stand by for incoming
Teq ,,,,,

ok Andy ,

i am going to post the options below ,

ALL of them WILL get you to your end goal finish line here ,

BUT ....

before i post these i want you to get up off the Sofa at your FLAT , and grab you a FOSTERS OIL CAN ice cold and go over these .....

- i also have a good idea to share with you too , as a option to consider here to my friend 🔊 :)

- i am going to eat breakfast now , ill circle back in a short few here .....

- i will PM you when i return here H55F Jack Flash Fast ...

- i CAN have any final decision in tomorrows out going orders , there are a few NEW ways to ship small parcels from the YANKEE's Kingdom here all the way down to OZ,

one new way is FASTER then ever before too , but simple speed has come down to a resonable level too , usinng the new USA GLOBAL POST Network system ...

so far so good with iT:idea:

enjoy ,
matt

-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom