If this video doesn't stir the LC soul..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Came across this video and obviously it's based on the overseas LC, but after watching it my soul was reinvigorated. It's a cool video that really makes me feel like we own a piece of iconic history...corny I know, but watch the video and hopefully you will have the same reaction I did of "Oh hell yeah!!!":)

How come we never see commercials on TV like this?

Because in Dubai (where I think that commercial is from), this is not an unual scene in the dunes: o_O

desert-safari-dubai.jpg

My jaw is still on the floor. Toyota would certainly move more of those in the US if they had commercials anything like that.

Very cool.

My jaw is still on the floor. Toyota would certainly move more of those in the US if they had commercials anything like that.

Very cool.

I just watched it again. That is seriously one HECK of a commercial. Easily one of the most interesting and compelling I've seen. And ya. That WOUKD capture attention here, or anywhere.

I have NEVER actually seen a Land Cruiser commercial in the US. Ever.

I just watched it again. That is seriously one HECK of a commercial. Easily one of the most interesting and compelling I've seen. And ya. That WOUKD capture attention here, or anywhere.

I have NEVER actually seen a Land Cruiser commercial in the US. Ever.

I've watched it several times as it's just so cool and really grabs your attention. I agree in that if Toyota marketed the LC like that here in the U.S., it would certainly peak more interest. Personally, if I didn't own a LC and watched that commercial, I would have one within hours :)

Now I have to trade in my 08 for a 2012 or newer

I immediately thought the same thing after watching it, "now I have to trade in my '11". :) No, I just like the iconic theme behind it as the old ancestors were pictured in the beginning. To me that's the cool part which is owning a piece of history, regardless of year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom