MUDShip Idaho -> Houston -> Kentucky -> Houston -> Idaho (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mattressking

10 digits to freedom
Threads
Planning a route right now that looks like the following:

Boise, ID
Houston, Tx
Lewiston, Ky
Houston, Tx
Boise, ID

Kentucky to Houston would be full but all other routes will be empty as of now. Trailer is a 40' deck over with winch. If anyone needs anything moved shoot me a line and we can try to coordinate.

Planning a route right now that looks like the following:

Boise, ID
Houston, Tx
Lewiston, Ky
Houston, Tx
Boise, ID

Kentucky to Houston would be full but all other routes will be empty as of now. Trailer is a 40' deck over with winch. If anyone needs anything moved shoot me a line and we can try to coordinate.
Hi Nate
I have front and rear Trail Tailor replacement bumpers that i bought a looog time ago and need to get them home. I bought them from Shane @sschruff and hes in Covington LA, 70435.
Just checking if (big if) you are traveling through LA for this trip?
I live in Austin, not far from Jimmy, but can meet you somewhere in TX if you ae able to pick em up.
Just checking

Thanks
Alex

Hi Nate
I have front and rear Trail Tailor replacement bumpers that i bought a looog time ago and need to get them home. I bought them from Shane @sschruff and hes in Covington LA, 70435.
Just checking if (big if) you are traveling through LA for this trip?
I live in Austin, not far from Jimmy, but can meet you somewhere in TX if you ae able to pick em up.
Just checking

Thanks
Alex
I'll facilitate in anyway that I can. On a side note, if they don't clear me for work soon, I'm going to file for disability until they do. If that's the case, I'll rent a trailer and tow it with my buddy's 4Runner - maybe meet in Houston?

shane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom