IDAHO EXPEDITION TRAILER BUILD (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Already skinned...it's an old office door.

Sorry, my mistake.
My kids would usually over fill the 2 minute noodles with boiling hot water and let it sit on the prep bench and use the biggest carving knife to butter and cut their toast without a plate..............bloody teenagers.

uploadfromtaptalk1437485553208.jpeg

Don't be scared to post more pics! I'm planning on using an under the bed tool box in the same fashion you did. It will hold my grill/stove, all cooking condiments/spices and all camping 'dishes'. A kitchen of sorts you could call it. The lid will fold down like yours and be a table the grill sits on.
What size propane bottle is that? I need one big enough for on demand hot water heater for showering/dishes and cooking for 5 days for 4 people.

Awesome Build! I'm planning something similar in the hopefully near future. It's always good to see someone local with the same interests. If you haven't already you should check out our local Overlanding club northwestoverland.com

Cheers!

Don't be scared to post more pics! I'm planning on using an under the bed tool box in the same fashion you did. It will hold my grill/stove, all cooking condiments/spices and all camping 'dishes'. A kitchen of sorts you could call it. The lid will fold down like yours and be a table the grill sits on.
What size propane bottle is that? I need one big enough for on demand hot water heater for showering/dishes and cooking for 5 days for 4 people.
30 gallon, last one at D&B.

Awesome Build! I'm planning something similar in the hopefully near future. It's always good to see someone local with the same interests. If you haven't already you should check out our local Overlanding club northwestoverland.com

Cheers!
Thanks!

Looks good, nice job, any idea what the dry weight might be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom