For Sale [Idaho] 2f and H42 trans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have 1-2F engine and 3-H42 transmissions for sale in southern Idaho.
Engine: $250 340k total miles. Was rebuilt @189k
Compression 105-115. Includes head, oil cooler/filter assy, water pump and mounts.
Trans: $100ea '81 w/190k; '84 w/340; '86 w/169k. All worked when removed with no apparent issues.
I also have the '81 bare block and 3 intake/exhaust manifolds that could use a new home.

what vintage are the intake/exhaust manifolds?
transfer case on the 86 trans?

Manifolds are same vintage as the transmissions. Georg just rebuilt the T-fer and slapped it on a 5-speed for me and I traded him the others.

how much for all 3 combos? assuming the intakes aren't cracked.

Actually sold one yesterday so I only have the '81 and the '84. $200 for both plus shipping. No cracking that I can see.

You say you do not have the trans anymore? Was it out of a 60 or FJ40, thanks

Willing to part with coil, distributor and lifter side cover to retro into my 40?
I'll have to check on the distributor. I'm not sure if I have a good one. I do have the side cover and coil. I will check on the dist on Thurs when I get home and get back to you.

Okay I was looking for one for the FJ40-45, as I understand it the 60 series trans H42's are a bit longer than the 40 s H42's. I maybe wrong I will check. What year 60 again?

I'm almost positive that if I have one it may need to be worked over
Okay I was looking for one for the FJ40-45, as I understand it the 60 series trans H42's are a bit longer than the 40 s H42's. I maybe wrong I will check. What year 60 again?
'81, '84 & '85

PM sent

I guess you mail box is full cant PM you, but I did find out that the only difference between the two types of H42s is the top lids are different. Worked over meaning a rebuild?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom