SOLD Idaho 1972 FJ40 2F (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Outside Link
https://cars.ksl.com/listing/8217834
IMG-4511.jpg

1972 FJ40 Land Cruiser. Runs, drives, and stops but needs some love. 2F swap with 4 speed, engine was rebuilt in 2000 (in a different Cruiser). . Trollhole carb, Mallory Electronic Ignition, otherwise stock. FJ60 wheels with 31x10.50 Coopers. Currently drum brakes. Junkyard front seats but they are clean and comfortable. Rust is mostly limited to the rear sill. Hardtop is in good shape. Hardtop needs a handle for the liftgate. Rear swing out doors are pretty solid (off a maroon Cruiser). Electrical needs some attention. Lights work Gauges don’t but I have a spare cluster. Uninstalled parts: New rear sill and some patch panels for the rear quarters are included. Also a factory skid plate off a later model (holes will need to be drilled). Factory bed mat. Gas tank cover is included but not installed.. Optional things included with a full price offer: disc brake swap knuckles, spindles, birfields etc…from a disc brake Cruiser and a couple of factory FJ40 boosters for disc brakes. Besttop Soft top: the vinyl top is unused but is dirty from storage. The soft doors are used. Rear jump seats recovered in a tan velour. Never used since they were recovered. Foam is decent. My son bought this as a project Cruiser. It was supposed to be completed 2 years ago. There have been some hurdles along the way. Other Cruisers, a thrown rod in the original engine, and teengager stuff. He’s a sophomore in college now and needs the money. If somebody bought it and didn’t have a trailer I could probably work something out for delivery if within a days drive. It definitely isn’t perfect but it has good bones. Clean and clear Idaho Title in Hand $8300 OBO

Toyota Land Cruiser | $8,300 | Mountain Home, ID | KSL Cars - https://cars.ksl.com/listing/8217834 has more photos. I have a couple of videos of a cold start and running. I can take more photos upon request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom