I thought I hit the '55 mother lode!

cruiser_guy

I was in a Nissan parts place that is clearing out anything they had that is Toyota and I found a stack of 15 NOS red/amber '55 tail lights! The only problem is they were ALL lefts!?! Anyone have the 15 rights?

I was in a Nissan parts place that is clearing out anything they had that is Toyota and I found a stack of 15 NOS red/amber '55 tail lights! The only problem is they were ALL lefts!?! Anyone have the 15 rights?
Aint life just like that.

Just a little!!

Trust me, I took a look at each and every lens!!
I bet you did. I mean that is really a bit odd...15 of one side.

then again a local parts guy accidentally entered the last key 5 digits of a heavy duty seal and when they started delivering pallets of them he knew it was time to start looking for a new job. :frown:

cruiser_guy

If you want some I'd be glad to pick them up next time I'm there. Of course since they are not both sides I need prepayment as they are next to useless otherwise.

Remember, these are amber/red lenses NOT the US standard solid red lenses.
One of the odd things about my cruiser it had one faded amber/red and one red lense. I have the red/amber off as I was trying to polish it. Now, if I can find it......

cruiser_guy

OK folks, I bought only 3 of these. I do not feel the need to keep one so they are available to whoever pays first. $25/ea + shipping and they will come in the Toyota baggy, no OEM box unless you buy all three. Keep in mind that these are ONLY lefts, I have NO rights. Photos to come later today after my classes.

If these sell out I can always go and get more but since they are only one side I figure they are really only something to hang on the wall and wish or if you busted a left then here's a replacement!!

Top Bottom