i think i found one (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

there's one for sale in concord, nc...looks pretty good, off of HWY 29N, I drive by it every now and then, not sure what year, I will swing by sometime this weekend and snap a pic if you want, it may save you the trip out west...not sure what they are asking for it, it looks like it has info on the front windshield, if so I'll snap pics of that too...rog

no not really...got a few nibbles on her but no bites...it's all good though, now that spring is rapidly approaching I may decide to start tinkering with her and maybe get her ready to try my first trail run at URE, basic newbie run though nothing too drastic for a first timer!!...I should be swinging out there tomorrow or Sunday morning so I will snap and send you pics...

Wait!

I bought mine sight-unseen. I will never do that again!

Remember that you will be making the first commitment to it whether you send money, or fly there to pick it up (I went to mine). The potential for dissatisfaction is too great when there will be dozens of local opportunities for you in the near future. hen you will be able to calmly view the cruiser, ask questions and take it for a ride.

My suggestion to you is to reconsider and wait for something locally. You will be glad you did.

Just my humble opinion.
-A

is that a good price? it looks good, kind of scared to buy something without really seeing it

FJMoses...I didn't forget about taking those pics of the 60 I saw for sale, weather has been crappy up here and haven't been able to leave the homestead today...I'll try tomorrow...

sorry I haven't been able to get you any info sooner, went to check it out earlier this week but it wasn't there...here is one in concord, nc via craigslist (I have no affiliation)...thought this might interest your search...

1989 Red Toyota Landcruiser

-PS, PW, PDL, AC, AT, 4WD

-265,000 miles with a rebuilt engine and brand new radiator

-New Rock Crawler black rims and New BFG Mud Terrain tires

-In Good Condition and very clean

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/car/285455811.html

and another one...this guy wants $2400
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/car/277247017.html

I know of a 60 in ATL that has been in a barn for years and has 80k miles original :)

i found 2 more cruisers in my price range. one is a 87 with almost 200k on it, new tires, clean interior, little rust, cold ac, 2nd owner, its his daily driver but needs power steering pump, the guy said he would take $1900
the second is an 1982 with 180k listed at $2400. both say good mechanical condition with little rust
what kinds of questions should i be asking, what should i look for? anyone want to buy a diesel scout and a glock 45?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom