I know it’s a tech thread but.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How far are you willing to drive? I’m always seeing clean pickups out here in northern California. No rust issues, mostly regular cabs though. How tall are you?

How far are you willing to drive? I’m always seeing clean pickups out here in northern California. No rust issues, mostly regular cabs though. How tall are you?
I’m 6’1 and I have no problem shipping the right truck. As mentioned above I think the extra cab is a good idea

I would personally have a hard time paying more than 6k for one of these rigs because they are almost always mistreated and not taken care of properly. Every time people list all the parts they have replaced, I see a list of parts I have to replace.

I would personally have a hard time paying more than 6k for one of these rigs because they are almost always mistreated and not taken care of properly. Every time people list all the parts they have replaced, I see a list of parts I have to replace.
@Toast thank you!!
Ok I’ll add this to the thread and continue my research. What are your thoughts on an early Tacoma? Pros/cons? I had a 97 4runner I bought new and loved it 190k miles when I sold it. I like the style of those years.

The early tacos seem cool. I’ve never had one but a 5spd 3rz elocker rig out of the box sounds great to me. Guys still want a boat load for anything half way decent though and they always have a ton of miles. That being said I would definitely consider one if the right one came by.

Can anyone suggest the best places to find mintrucks for sale? I did place a wanted add here, looked on eBay, BAT, certain classifieds but wondered if there are other sources? The search is on!!
Thx in advance!
The
Hi Crush 4,

I could find you a Hilux extra cab with a diesel motor if you are interested.

We ship Toyota Land Cruisers and Hilux pickups / minitrucks to the USA and Canada from the Canary Islands, Spain.

We have a very dry climate here so no rust problems and strict european annual / 6 month inspections.

Check out my Facebook Page, I'd love to help.

Canarian Land Cruiser Exports • DIESEL • LHD

ToyotaDyna 😎

--------

Looking for a Diesel, LHD Land Cruiser or Hilux from the Canary Islands in the USA 🇺🇸 or Canada 🇨🇦

Last edited:
Can anyone suggest the best places to find mintrucks for sale? I did place a wanted add here, looked on eBay, BAT, certain classifieds but wondered if there are other sources? The search is on!!
Thx in advance!
The
Hi Crush 4,

I could find you a Hilux extra cab with a diesel motor if you are interested.

I ship Toyota Land Cruisers and Hilux pickups / minitrucks to the USA and Canada from the Canary Islands, Spain.

We have a very dry climate here so no rust problems and strict european annual / 6 month inspections.

Check out my Facebook Page, I'd love to help.

ToyotaDyna 😎

--------

Looking for a Diesel, LHD Land Cruiser or Hilux from the Canary Islands in the USA 🇺🇸 or Canada 🇨🇦

Last edited:
No affiliation. There’s this one on Orlando CL.

1989 TOYOTA PICKUP TRUCK 4X4 MANUAL 5 SPEED 22RE 4 CYLINDER XTRACAB - $9,500​

1612041909117.jpeg

Autotempest.com
Searches eBay, Craigslist, etc. use advanced search for results that fit your search. For Toyota 1970’s to ‘90’s there is an option for pickup under model, for later years it’s Tacoma, Tundra etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom