I got my dream !! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here are the curtains.

Mike

"The Climax of 4WD" (one the tire cover)........ I frikin love it :D

Yeah Pimp,

I figured you'd want one of those fer yerself. :rolleyes:

Want me to get the part number? :banana:

>> Here are the curtains. <<

Someone get the defibrillator out quick... Tyler's gonna need it.

-B-

Them be GENUINE curtains to boot..... :D

Mike,

OK, I know what your first purchase could be. You are missing at least 2 of the hub caps. At least they're not in the pics.

You'll also need an expedition style roof rack worthy of the climb up that nifty ladder.

-B-

Oh and get it a skirt....you keep saying 'he' and that rig should be your biotch...ready and willing to submit to your wills and whims. Other than that...all ya got to do is lose those add-ons and your set! Ok really poking fun...

Enjoy the rig....

Woody, this truck deserves to be in the intro photos. These asian accessories are awesome. That tire cover and factory curtains are awesome!?! Plus the four holes in the bumper are covered up with a piece of chrome. Mike are there any photos of the dash and console around?

Yes, Karaoke every day !!

Or are you not singing in your rigs ? :D

I have so much fun that I always sing in my car and then I don't even need my CD. ::)

Mike

Soon I will treat you with some more stuff from overseas. :D

We have much more than only curtains !!

Mike

that bar don't look like roo bashing equipment, you need big slabs of steel that belong on a battleship between you and a roo, their tricky bastards too, always jumping, to maximise potential strike areas.

a common thing (common type of roo strike) is when driving through a cutting, a roo jumps onto the roof/ hood/ whatever is under it.

can't wait for one to try that when my 40 is topless :)

huge hijack, pimpin looking rig. keep the accessories and lift it huge and put 44's on it. i'd almost pay to see that (wheeling pics would rule)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom