I fitted Blackhawk Radius Arms, now I need some questions answered. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice work! I did the same to my 80 but have done a transfer case change to a part time 4x4. Going from plates to the Blackhawk's was a nice change. I also replaced my lower rear arms to longer ones and it balanced everything up nicely.
When in 4x4, I don't have any vibration issues but i'm only running 33's. Glad you worked it out.
I can confirm the ridiculous prices people are asking for stuff over here... that's why most of us shop Japan, UAE and USA... even with shipping and poor exchange rate, it works out better for us... most of the time anyway.

Nice work! I did the same to my 80 but have done a transfer case change to a part time 4x4. Going from plates to the Blackhawk's was a nice change. I also replaced my lower rear arms to longer ones and it balanced everything up nicely.
When in 4x4, I don't have any vibration issues but i'm only running 33's. Glad you worked it out.
I can confirm the ridiculous prices people are asking for stuff over here... that's why most of us shop Japan, UAE and USA... even with shipping and poor exchange rate, it works out better for us... most of the time anyway.
I was thinking of just using the roadsafe 11mm extended arms for this, is that what your lower rear arms are?

I was thinking of just using the roadsafe 11mm extended arms for this, is that what your lower rear arms are?
Yes mate... they are the ones. Mine were from Cozza 4x4 but the same item from what I can see. 11mm longer lower arms. A quick pinion adjustment and good to go. As long as you have adjustable uppers that is.
20240111_144426.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom