I am making LC Scale Kits & Accessories for mud! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have been stressing out about who is replacing my boss who was promoted in November so have been focused on that.
I forget and remember here and there. Don’t stress over what you can’t control. 🙏🏻 it’s works out for ya!

Anyone want all my parts for the cost of shipping? I’m now trying to decide what to with all this besides putting it in the trash. There’s not enough to complete it and the parts aren’t the right size for my other r/c’s. I’m in DFW, Texas.

What parts?
Everything you see except the white bib as my some snagged that.
607DFB1F-7CD5-4D38-87E6-FB62B9C61E70.jpeg
460131A2-426E-4DDE-83E8-FFB45CD6F3BB.jpeg
E0ED41A4-49BE-4D46-892C-E27E066A1838.jpeg
EBEE72CC-2CFB-4DD0-B5F9-88276565AF98.jpeg
C8641363-9CFE-4A27-A1AB-F67D81A15A80.jpeg
8BBCC6C6-A2EF-453A-9C94-4AF2DB7C373D.jpeg
37371D49-9664-4DBD-8481-F47F6A208448.jpeg
7C9AA785-B06C-48E1-8347-44A37DA464FB.jpeg
D46776A7-C248-4C7E-98BA-C3FD3805CB23.jpeg

I believe the scale is 1/10th. I didn’t have enough parts to finish the build so I trashed all of the plastic parts.

I believe the scale is 1/10th. I didn’t have enough parts to finish the build so I trashed all of the plastic parts.
Guess I’ll do the same. I think the battery and tires will fit my RC4WD 40.

I just put it all in a box and it's in storage. It's to bad this flaked out it looked like it had some promise to be a nice little kit.

I will probably follow suit.

Did any of you guys get more than the initial box?

I don't recall having that many parts...

I received the initial shipment but nothing else. There was enough in that shipment to build a topless 40 body along with a few suspension components.

I received the initial shipment but nothing else. There was enough in that shipment to build a topless 40 body along with a few suspension components.
You got more than me then. I tried, but couldn’t complete a body. To many missing or broken on delivery parts.

Hey everyone. All i'm going to say for now is that some things happened that lead to me being overwhelmed, which lead to my mid life crises coming early as everything fell apart. I've spent the better part of the last year dealing with crippling depression and an identity crises.

I just want to apologize for letting anyone down and getting anyone's hopes up, and i am going to try my best to climb out of this dumpster and get things back up and going. Everything is still there, just looks like it's been frozen in time/spider webs are accumulating.

Hey everyone. All i'm going to say for now is that some things happened that lead to me being overwhelmed, which lead to my mid life crises coming early as everything fell apart. I've spent the better part of the last year dealing with crippling depression and an identity crises.

I just want to apologize for letting anyone down and getting anyone's hopes up, and i am going to try my best to climb out of this dumpster and get things back up and going. Everything is still there, just looks like it's been frozen in time/spider webs are accumulating.
I still have all my hard parts and electronics

I still have all my hard parts and electronics
I never forgot during this time, and it was one of the things that added to the depression; another on my long list of failed projects and broken dreams.

I came to the conclusion that the only way forward, the only way to make things better - is to go back and try again/fix things.

Only difference is this time i'm going to recruit some help, knowing that i will eventually get overwhelmed if i don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom