Hzj75 Glass sourcing in North America (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings from BC Canada,

I've been actively building my fire truck converted 75 series and have since got it to the point of making it my daily driver. I've put a few highway Km's on her since my initial purchase which has caused a window chip that has spread into a crack, I really should have repaired the chip before it got bad, unfortunately that is not the case. I need an uncracked windshield.

To add insult to injury, some punk smashed my right front driver window while it was parked in my driveway last week.

As luck has it, i have a couple friends in the area with 70 series landcruiser parts. As luck doesn't have it nothing fits from a two door 7x series it seems, BUT a 78 series 4 door Prado will!

I have successfully made the smaller Pardo door window work with my 75 with slight modifications.

I am currently looking into the windshield and can only hope an early 90's 77 or 78 Prado body was produced with the same dimensions as my 75.

Looking for contact recommendations if any of you know of a source for glass.

Cheers.

-Mark

IMG_20221123_121740.jpg

I found my part # and ordered an extra. Wasn't as difficult as i thought it'd be 😣

Screenshot_20230921_192042_com.vivaldi.browser.jpg

Can't help but wonder what the difference is between 56111-60220 and 56111-60230.

Edit: Looks like 60230 is for fold down windshields. May want to cancel that order.

Can't help but wonder what the difference is between 56111-60220 and 56111-60230.

Edit: Looks like 60230 is for fold down windshields. May want to cancel that order.
I did. Got the 220 put on the bew order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom