HVAC Blower Casing Replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Began the replacement process of my front HVAC blower due to OE motor burning out. Fairly straight forward except the housing on the bottom has a dampener that I broke and I'm not seeing that Toyota is still making that part. The dampener (I assume it's for fresh air vs recirculated air intake) barely moves due to age/rust and had a plastic connector on a rod actuator that is now broken off. Not sure how to get that rod screwed back in place as well so if anyone has any tips/ideas it's always appreciated.

Anyone have any leads on replacements for the rod actuator/plastic connector/working lower casing?

*See attached pics

PXL_20220313_230607167.jpg

PXL_20220313_230717969.jpg

Try the Parting Out section in the Classifieds

Try the Parting Out section in the Classifieds
Already did that and made a Wanted posting but looks like there is no longer a keyword search in that section so it would be painstaking to find HVAC related.

I could get you one but it would be Monday. At the doctor all week with the wife :-\

I could get you one but it would be Monday. At the doctor all week with the wife :-\
Hope all goes well for you guys. I am looking for just that specific piece alone (bottom housing with rod actuator assembly working). If that works please PM me a price/offer.

I will snap a few pics and send you some stuff. Do me a favor and shoot me a private message and a picture of it so I don't forgot this. Got like 10 different things going on right now in my crazy little life and will forget.

Do you need the entire lower half of the housing, or just the white plastic clip??

I accidentally pulled the rod off completely
Do you need the entire lower half of the housing, or just the white plastic clip??
Ideally I just need the white plastic clip and rod assembly but not sure if it's possible to extract just that part. Also, do you happen to know how the top part of the rod attaches? Can't see up there and it's buried deep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom