Husky Liner color help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,
I am getting Husky Liners for my cruiser but am having trouble deciding between black or tan. My rig has the tan interior but the tan husky liners look so light. I searched the forum and looked through a bunch of the ROTWs to see if there were any good pics of them but didnt see any. Could some of you guys that have the liners please post pics of the them and anyone who has seen them in a vehicle give your opinions on the color compared to the interior.

Thanks,
Erg80

Husky has tan that's not quite right, grey that's not quite right and black that's not even close.....;)

Husky has tan that's not quite right, grey that's not quite right and black that's not even close.....;)
Thanks. It's to bad because I like the product. How far off is the color?

Erg80

Lots closer than black.........:)

Actually it's not too bad. It doesn't match but it doesn't clash either.

I have used black for years. LC's and other vehicles. I would not use another color.

I have a gray interior and a black rear liner. Looks fine.

Also, I have a second brand new rear liner, also black, for sale in Berkeley, CA. Willing to ship I guess since the company that sent me two doesn't seem to want it back. . .

Oh, and for what it's worth, I have gray front and middle floor liners that are a pretty good match, in my opinion.

I have a 40th with the tan and once you get them dirty they match just fine..

same here, just got my tan liners last weekend for my 40th. I'll take a few pics and post them later today.

I appreciate the help you guys.

I bought my husky liners so long ago that the only color options were black, black, and black.

:rolleyes:

guess which color I have.
:D

I got black since my last ones in my Tacoma where tan. I found that the tan would stain with dirt pretty easy so I went black this time around. I like the black. It even matches some of the dash trim which of course is black.

This is the only pic I have that shows my Huskey Liner... I have tan interior with the tan Huskey. Personally, I think they look great. HTH
100_0578.jpg

Tan interiors on both w/ black husky liners in both. I think it looks fine and went with black figuring after awhile the tan isn't going to look so clean anyway.

One negative is you get "puddles" of water, especially in areas where it snows :)

Another negative would be the 3rd row liner that you have to cut if you want to use the rear seats. Easy to do but sort of defeats the purpose in some regards and everything doesn't exactly line up perfectly.

But they sure do the job of keeping the crayons, crumbs, and other crap from the kids off the carpet!

Thanks for the input everyone keep it coming. Nice battle scars CreeperSleeper and thanks for the pic. Anyone got any pics that show a little more of the liners in?

Erg80

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom