For Sale https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/310591e8-718f-42d7-b68d-7cdaaab8068a/ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Prob can't spool the cable cause they don't show a pto shifter on the floor

Only real comment (complaint) is the crappy sales platform, very little info. Might be ok for online car buying world nowadays for buyers that don’t even know how to change their flat tire, but completely sucks for anything in the classic world.

Next to FJ40Jim’s former SWB FT (2 units earlier than this one), this is the earliest listed in the US Mud data (don’t know about BTUMANs). Per the VIN it’s actually a ‘62. Looks like a very full on resto, but didn’t see much specific info on this crappy sales platform. And I’m not having some salesperson from a BMW outfit contact me for more info 😂. So can‘t say if +$42k is a good price or not given the lack of info and of course the crazy prices these days. But definitely appears to be a significant resto. FWTW.

Fill in blanks as you see fit. Sheez 👿.
AC6FF929-0C50-4966-B283-11285DC187EE.png

Last edited:
I live 10 miles from it if someone want me to look at it for them.

So I purchased this today to go with its twin, I know have 2fj4512016 and 12018. If it makes anyone feel better they only made $288 on the truck from what they paid at auction. Truck had a frame off restore and is all matching vin truck. Under the hood is original but will be cleaned up alittle more. Get rid of the ugly teal paint on engine and new decals on the motor to look. Will go back to original hubcaps once they are in stock. Stock front bumper and already have the new vent to fix the hack job hinge they put on the vent under windshield. So if anyone has an extra early grille without the toyota emblem ill be in the market and a old stock circle mirror. Also will be looking for a early rear view mirror like the couple I sold on here last year. Anyways waiting on shipment and will get some pictures posted of the twin trucks together. So if anyone out there has 12017 I don't need it but may take a stab at it if its around

So I purchased this today to go with its twin, I know have 2fj4512016 and 12018. If it makes anyone feel better they only made $288 on the truck from what they paid at auction. Truck had a frame off restore and is all matching vin truck. Under the hood is original but will be cleaned up alittle more. Get rid of the ugly teal paint on engine and new decals on the motor to look. Will go back to original hubcaps once they are in stock. Stock front bumper and already have the new vent to fix the hack job hinge they put on the vent under windshield. So if anyone has an extra early grille without the toyota emblem ill be in the market and a old stock circle mirror. Also will be looking for a early rear view mirror like the couple I sold on here last year. Anyways waiting on shipment and will get some pictures posted of the twin trucks together. So if anyone out there has 12017 I don't need it but may take a stab at it if its around

Also if anyone has any other info on this truck it would be much appreciated, went thru barret jackson, last winter in Scottsdale from the mile high collection.

His and hers?! Of course we’ll need pics of both rigs.

Soon 😝.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom