how does your dog crap? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Luna, circle, circle, s*** walk, s*** walk, s*** walk up to 15' then pulls a blast off manuver and pumels the nearest dog.
Slam, find any bush or rock outcropping and deposit it as high as he can get it.
Dulce, I don't think I have ever seen her s***?
Dillon, any time any where.

Fly Rod

i never thought this thread would go on beyond a couple of posts.
i am begining to think dogs like to play with their crap. they know we clean it up (ever notice how their eyes twinkle when we are cleaning up their crap? almost as if they are laughing at us?
thanks for the replys guys and gals...
cheers

My black lab does the fwd thing. He will walk around out in the weeds and find just the right spot. I guess he wants his privacy.

Thread high jacj here. A friend of mine had a boxer who eat his wifes panty hose. The dog was having trouble passing them. I was just lucky enough to see my buddy running around chasing the dog with 3 feet of hose hanging out. My buddy finally was able to step on the end of it while the dog was still tring to run and crap at the same time. I did not know that panty hose could stretch that far. Buster sure did act like that was one hell of a releif.

Hi All:

Wayne, are you a bit bored up there in Calgary?

I thought you had been around dogs for a few years!?! They all do that crazy scratching, sniffing, pooping thing!

Hope to see you at LC Days in BC in August - have a great Summer!

Regards,

Alan
Seattle

Ok my old dog is not as wierd as I thought. She seems to love to walk and s*** at the same time, and can spread her morning bowel movement out over a good 30-40 yards.

The puppy is anytime/anywhere.

Used to have a roomate who had a mutt that had to have privacy to crap. She would run around until she could find something to hide behind, then take a dump.

Josie'sLandCruiser said:
Hi All:

Wayne, are you a bit bored up there in Calgary?

I thought you had been around dogs for a few years!?! They all do that crazy scratching, sniffing, pooping thing!

Hope to see you at LC Days in BC in August - have a great Summer!

Regards,

Alan
Seattle
Nah, too busy to be bored... just had a real good laugh the otherday when Cruiser did his helicopter and 4 paw drive and wondered if he was the only one...
Yep, i am planning on the LC days in BC... hopefully it will be my shake down run for the PZJ75:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=48589
cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom