How do u replace Calum turn signal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Having problems getting off the turn signal. I have steering wheel off and I just cant get the turn signal cluster off. Looks like I have to screw off turn signal but can't seem to get it out enough. Is thier a trick or am I missing something.

unplug the wiring and remove the 3 screws that hold it on there probably photos on here somewhere

This is the top piece next to steering wheel. Thier is one screw and no wires. My wires are at the bottom of steering colum

What is a Calum?

Different years have different turn signals, but they are all just held in with screws. They may be hiding behind the wires.

I have a 1967. Their are 2 components to the turn signal. The lower unit with the wires I was able to get out easy. The upper unit seems to have a trick to it. I loosen the screw on the bottom but it looks like I have one more screw next to the three on the tree shifter. Do I have to take the steering shafts out

Your going to have loosen the column shifter by the steering box and remove the rods going to the transmission then slide it all up until you can unscrew the collar with the turn signal lever.

That's what I thought, was hoping it was something quick and easy. Haha. Thanks so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom