For Sale Houston Texas / Small Offroad Trailer Home Built w RTT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my my fishing trailer because I am getting ready to move to Colorado. The trailer comes with the tent that is attached on top.

I will do my best to describe everything the trailer has and what it needs. This trailer is ready to go the way it sits.

The trailer was built to cary to Hobie Outback Kayaks and to keep all my tackle and camping equipment under it. I never finished the trailer top. I was supposed to add struts and a latch to keep it down. I have been using it with a ratchet strap and that was actually enough for me so I just kept using it that way. I AM ROUGH ON MY GEAR !!! I will say that again.... I AM ROUGH ON MY GEAR. I use my gear to the fullest. If you are looking for a pristine Tent and Trailer this is not it. This trailer has been through thousands of miles of trails and fishing spots.

The good. The trailer can be used the way it sits. It is ready to go, I would drive with it across the country tomorrow.

The bad. Im a fisherman. I built the lid and did not powder coat it. I fish in fresh and salt water. So the lid has surface rust on it. I built that lid with RIDICULOUSLY over built materials. Nothing is rotting out .. nothing is rusting through. Its just where the kayaks sat..... there is surface rust.

$3500

Trailer
-Lights all work
-Trailer has tilting lid
-ARB RTT
-TORSION SUSPENSION
-Bull Dog Hitch

Arnaldo Larios

DSC04926.JPG

IMG_9760.jpg

IMG_9772.JPG

tempImage3oUCnb.png