SOLD Houston-2004 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
175k miles. I purchased in 2016 with ~120k miles on it. I am the 3rd owner. The truck was in Ohio until 60k miles when it was moved to San Angelo, TX. I had the San Angelo Toyota dealership go through the truck before I purchased it.

Thundercloud Metallic; grey interior
1 yr old Yokohama Geolander 285/60 R18 tires
1 yr old Toyota battery
<1 yr old full rear brake job (calipers, lines, rotors, pads); front pads had many miles remaining
4 brand new OEM shocks
3 week old T connectors for coolant hoses
Replaced the two front O2 sensors
I go the side air bag recall thing done a couple years ago at the dealership
Re-coned subwoofer
I had a stereo shop install a GROM Audio USB3 unit. Hard cable for ipad or old school ipod into middle console + USB port right there behind H4/L4 shifter.
Always used synthetics
Have all receipts and records from my ownership
Have 2 key FOBs and original manuals and tool kit - all in great shape
Original Toyota LC rubber floor mats
I have the jump seats in my garage. never used them

Cosmetic updates the buyer will want to consider:
-I have not yet washed and cleaned the inside - so you can see the "as is" condition of the truck. I will detail and get dirt/stains out of carpet as best I can; had a couple car seats in the back so the seats look all wrinkled in the photos. Probably needs a good massage back there.
-Rear camera needs to be replaced ( I still turn my head around to check for things behind me)
-Driver side front headlight glass (big chip on it) - $200 OEM
-Roof rack covers - two of the driver's side covers popped off somewhere along the way - $150 OEM
-Windshield has a couple very small nicks to it. No cracks. an OCD perfectionist might want to put an OEM windshield on the truck
-Driver side a/c vent slide handle thing came off. Could be fixed pretty easily
-Skid plates have heavy surface rust; frame, wheels, suspension, foundation of underbelly of truck are in great shape. Considering I don't take the truck offroad, I don't need skid plates
-I replaced the nitrogen front hood holder up things and apparently got some cheap ones because they only lasted 3.5 yrs.
-The previous owner spilled some blue fertilizer in the rear where the jump seats go. The stain is under the big rear mat, so it is unnoticeable unless you take out the mat and expose the original carpet. I am also blaming the previous owner on the black mark on the back of the rear seat (which could probably be removed - I just never tried).

Mechanical updates the buyer will want to consider:
-I have not touched the timing belt/ water pump. No idea if they were replaced prior to me buying. Personal preference is not to open up engines unless needed.

Engine and transmission run like new. Been a wonderful vehicle and I will never buy anything else. I am currently trying to low ball some sleazy dealership for a cheap 200 series, thus I am selling this truck.

IMG_0355.JPG

IMG_0358.JPG

IMG_0359.JPG

IMG_0360.JPG

IMG_0361.JPG

I cleaned the interior and was able to remove the black mark from the back of the seat and the carpet/ mat stains.
I also ordered a new OEM driver side headlight assembly and ordered both OEM missing roof rack covers. Should be here next week.
Pics attached.

clean interior.jpg

clean rear.jpg

under wheel.jpg

clean back seats.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom