SOLD Houston 1994 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Clean Texas 1994 LC with 260k miles. Rust free! All original except for the head unit. Center locked only.

Stuff I've done since I've had it:

OEM toyota remanufactured alternator replaced about 1,000 miles ago.
New toyota Denso radiator installed last week
New OEM driver window motor replaced 3 months ago
New No. 1 and No. 2 shift cylinders and trans filter replaced last month.
New 285/75/16 NITTO Ridge Grappler tires all around appox 4,000 miles on them.

Things that need to be addressed:
CEL bulb out
Hood and roof clear coat starting to fade
Gas cover latch not working properly ( you have to access the latching mechanism from the tool storage box. I never bothered to fix it thinking if it ever gets stolen, they'd dump it after running out of gas).
Tachometer not working

This is a very clean truck with a couple of small dings. Very clean cloth interior.
IMG_1979.jpeg
IMG_1978.jpeg
Drives buttery smooth.

Asking $16,000 OBO

The 70 series and the 97 LX450 are also for sale if anyone is interested. Selling my collection to get into a newer GX or LX

Last edited:
What’s the story with the LX?
very clean truck but with 304,000 miles. no wrecks and I just had it painted because the clear was fading. I had it painted the original two tone colors. I need to source all the clips to re-install the body cladding. Haven’t had time to work on i yet.

very clean truck but with 304,000 miles. no wrecks and I just had it painted because the clear was fading. I had it painted the original two tone colors. I need to source all the clips to re-install the body cladding. Haven’t had time to work on i yet.
304k miles? That's barely break in period for an 80. It's basically brand new IMO. If it had 600k+ miles then I start to expect SOME wear and tear.

Just fixed the fuel door issue. turns out the fuel door spring fell out. It’s been replaced with a new OEM one.

Last edited:
How long have you owned the truck // how many miles have you put on it? And any pics of the underside (frame/chassis, knuckles, rear main area, transfer case, etc.)?

How long have you owned the truck // how many miles have you put on it? And any pics of the underside (frame/chassis, knuckles, rear main area, transfer case, etc.)
I bought it from a friend about 6 months ago. I put ~4,000 miles on it. I’ll get those photos to you within the next few days. I work during the daylight hours and haven’t had the chance yet

Is the LX still up for sale? Got any pic on it and maintenance info? Price on it?
Yeah it’s still for sale although i haven’t had time to work on it. I was going to work on putting the side cladding. once one of the other ones sell, I was going to send it to the dealer for some maintenance or try to get it done myself

pm’d

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom