HOOD FJ40 and More 40/55 Parts UPDATED! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is this the type of steering wheel you have available?

Thanks...

Last edited:
Heath,

I sent a pic of the steering wheel about 530 EST yesterday. did you get it?

yes that is the type.

I didn't receive the pic, but i'll take it. Will PM you my address.

a month is fine...

It shouldn't rain around here for awhile yet, I could probably wait a month. Let me know if you end up finding it. Thanks!

FJ40PARTS

I received the Steering Wheel - Perfect.

Thanks for the help

:cheers:

Do you still have door hinges (4) ?How much to 94062?

Since your making money on the site, how about poneying up for a star. By your name and lack of signature, this looks like what you do is sell parts. Since Woody is giving you a store front, you could at least contribute to the site.

I wouldn't ask this of people who are trying to sell their used stuff, but it looks like your operating a business. Fair is fair.

Romer said:
Since your making money on the site, how about poneying up for a star. By your name and lack of signature, this looks like what you do is sell parts. Since Woody is giving you a store front, you could at least contribute to the site.

I wouldn't ask this of people who are trying to sell their used stuff, but it looks like your operating a business. Fair is fair.
\

Romer. I appreciate these forums and realize how much effort everybody puts into them. My preference would have been for you to PM me about all your assumptions before posting them in this thread. Stinking up the forums with this isn't in anybody's best interest. But, it wouldn't be fair to let this just hang in my thread, so I feel the need to respond in public.

Not sure that a lack of a signature means that somebody is operating a business. More likely, it's that he/she forgot to configure it in the CP panel. The cruiserparts address was in use nearly a decade ago when I bought a sold a few cruisers in college; it was barely a "business" then and definately isn't now. I still use the address on every single forum I am on (all of which are not related to cruisers), and nearly all my daily non-work mail. The last time I bought a cruiser (or cruiser parts) was approximately 1994 - not a very solid business model I would say.

My ad states that "I have a bunch of leftover parts from years ago." More accurately, It should state that I have about 5 boxes of stuff (a few body parts and some big metal junk that nobody wants) sitting around my basement that would actually be easier to throw away then to put the effort into selling. But, I figured that somebody could use a few decent parts and I could make some beer money for my efforts.

If I was operating a business and 'advertising" on the forum, I'd 100% agree with you - I should pay to support it. The truth of it is that I don't have a business and this isn't a storefront. I am just another "person who is trying to sell their used stuff," and your post suggests that the norm is that people in my position really aren't expected to "pony up." Am I incorrect on that? I don't want to be singled out as "that guy" if the norm is what you stated.

I really wish you would have PMed me about this instead. My apologies to Woody and whoever else is listening. I appreciate the time and resources everybody puts into the forums. Please PM me if you have questions.

jon

Last edited:
My mis-understanding - It was my misinterpetaion from what you posted and that we should check your ebay rating and the fact your posts have all been about selling your stuff and you have only been here since June.

It's not a big deal to me. I wasn't suggesting you get a Vendor star like Slee and other businesses, just a Silver star like me and lots of other folks have just to show Woody our support and appreciation for what we get out of here.

I have no problem with you if you don't get a star. I don't want to be the cause for lots of fine cruiser parts not being available to the fine folks on this forum.

You see I have been around here for a while, and sometimes businesses come on here and pimp their goods making money without providing anything in return to Woody. That bothers a few of us. Like you said, you don't have a business and are just unloadng what you have.

So to respond in public, I have no problem with you or that you don't have a star since your just selling 5 boxes of stuff.

Hey Romer,

No worries. I actually just found the forums recently and knew nothing about stars, etc.

I totally sympathize with you about businesses coming onto forums like this one and making money without supporting it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

jon

totally spaced the ignition...is it the tumblers/keys...up to where the connector connects (so installed it would look like this from the back and consist of that little center piece out )?

if so, how much shipped to 80022?
P7280005.JPG

nuclearlemon said:
totally spaced the ignition...is it the tumblers/keys...up to where the connector connects (so installed it would look like this from the back and consist of that little center piece out )?

if so, how much shipped to 80022?

So are you looking for the cylinder and key or the electric switch (on the back). I'm not sure which side I am seeing in the pic (I don't have one in front of me). It looks like the backside, but I'm not sure?

yes, cylinder and key. i have the electrical part, but don't have a key for the column.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom