Homeless in Ohio with my 40! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dianna

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi guys, are any of you close to Western PA? I'm in NE Ohio, and would love to be involved in some rides or wrenching if anyone isn't too far away! I am excited to see that there are quite a few builds going on in Ohio, but the last time I saw another FJ40 here was about 10 years ago. I am a TLCA member ;)

@Dianna try to migrate east this summer. Especially for the GCLC's Coal Mine Cruiser Classic. We have a few members out west but most of us are in the eastern part of the state.

When there isn't a global pandemic going on we try and wheel every second Saturday. We welcome guest's.

A little off topic but have you been wheeling in Wellsville OH? It's been years and I'm plotting a trip back.

Thanks Andy, hopefully I'll make it to the CMCC this year! I have not wheeled Wellsville, but I have heard great things about it. It's about 2 hours South of me.

Overland Bound is an excellent way to meet up with folks, it is world wide with over 25,000 members, one time fee of $25.00 and Michael, the founder, puts on EXCELLENT videos. Search YouTube, you will learn a lot!

Hmmm, 2 hours north of Wellsville, you must be from up around Ashtabula. North East Ohio is where I’m originally from and still have family there. Tis a small world.

My mother's family is south of Akron/Canton - about the New Philadelphia area. We get out there every now and then to visit.

have you been wheeling in Wellsville OH?

Hmmmm?

Looks like it's less than a five hour drive for most of us.

I'd be up for checking it out. We could make a weekend out of it.

I would love to meet up with everyone at Wellsville! Maybe we can set something up when the pandemic slows down. I'll look into Wellsville and get some specifics of the off-roading there, and if/when they are open. They probably had to close due to the gov's orders. I'm just outside of Chardon, rubicondon53.

So the thing about Wellsville was its not exactly legal. Or it wasn't 9 years ago. More info is needed for sure.

I take that back. I just found a place on Facebook called Forbidden Zone. Camp ground and atv park.

Last edited:
Talking about sites being open or closed, last week I had a letter from Famous Reading Outdoors that their property is now closed du to the governor's order. They promise to extend memberships such as mine once they reopen. This was formerly known as Reading Anthracite. My daughter bought me a one year membership for Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom