Holy Heck! Didn't know this group exsisted till now!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i was always curious how many cruiser owners were floating around Ga!

I'm down in Columbus/Ft Benning. Any one near these parts?

I bought a Late 85 FJ60 out of Texas and drove it back not knowing anything about land cruisers, except I wanted one, dumb I know.

Hoping to meet some locals that might know a thing or two about these trucks!

nice rig from the pics in the other thread. Not too many in the Columbus area that I know of but I'm sure there are some fro the Auburn neck of the woods. Unfortunately there's no legal wheeling down that way anymore but still a few places within in driving distance for you. Hit us up on a Choccolocco (Jacksonville, AL) ride sometime.

i was always curious how many cruiser owners were floating around Ga!

I'm down in Columbus/Ft Benning. Any one near these parts?

I bought a Late 85 FJ60 out of Texas and drove it back not knowing anything about land cruisers, except I wanted one, dumb I know.

Hoping to meet some locals that might know a thing or two about these trucks!
There is a 75 Series Ute and a 77 Series in the Ft. Benning area. Both are customers of Odd Iron Off Road in Thomasville, GA.

There is a 75 Series Ute and a 77 Series in the Ft. Benning area. Both are customers of Odd Iron Off Road in Thomasville, GA.

I've seen two 60's but that's about it.

Once I get some free time, I'll give Odd a call to talk some shop! Thanks for the recommendation

Yep. I live in the Talbot County/Waverly Hall area and work I'm Columbus. I've got a 40, two 80's, and a Trailblazer. I haven't seen a 70 series around here.

image.jpeg
Mtrdud, I work on Benning and drive my 77 almost everyday. Send me a pm and I'll meet up with you one day next week. Mike

I agree @AbsolutGT !! I didn't see this group either, and was wondering if...
Just now found it in the 200 series section when @jblatl posted there.
I'm gonna need to meet up with you guys one day soon for a ride - but a "light" one since my LC is still stock...
I'm in midtown Atlanta right now, but will be in between here and Columbus before (hopefully) too much longer, building a house in Pike County.

@BW200 lets do it soon as I will be out of the country soon. Send me a PM. Mike

IMG_0307.JPG
I left the 200 at home and wheeled the trusty 100 at tray mountain last month. I still would say a good set of tires are a must for that road, even with the 200's crawl control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom