Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Strip and Go Naked

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Blue Raspberry Punch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, the Bahamma Mammas last year seemed to be a hit and so we'll do bucket o adult beverage again. This time I though I'd open it up and give a few options if anyone would like to switch it up for a different flavor.

The premis will of course be delicious drink that will make you blind by the end of the night yet still remain refreshing. The three choices I feel would be best are:

Bahamma Mammas (last years): Rum based concoction with pinapple juice, V8 splash, limes and grenadine

Strip and go naked: Tequila based concoction consisting of Tequila, Corona, Limeaide and limes

Blue Raspberry punch: Vodka based concoction consisting of vodka, tropical punch vodka, blue raspberry koolaid and a few other garnishments.

I like tequila.

image-2214870274.jpg

I'm with the soul sista there and the "Ta-Kill-Ya" drink.

I also voted tequila. I prolly wont really drink it, but if the 3, i want to watch tequila.

I can watch John work on the 40 and drink ta kill ya from a bucket.:clap:

Why would Jim be working on john's junk?

Jim will give me a Mr. Miragely.

I want River Mama punch

Only 7 votes... I'm going to pick up everything Thursday. So far looks like strip and go nakeds.

Just make sure the beer you add is a premium beer like Busch Light.

I don't drink tequila anymore, uuunless its my birthday - then I'll have a drink. But I will not drink tequila when I am in church, uuunless???

Done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom