HJ61 Full Floating Rear Axle Wheel Caps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Simple questions here. Regular FJ60 Fj62s the wheel caps are the front long sleeves for the locking hub in the front and the simple cap in the rear with the gold Toyota stamped into it. For the HJ61 with full floaters, the shaft extends just like the locking hub on the front, so it requires a different cap or perhaps both the sleeve and the end cap? I guess if a different part it would look like the front open ended sleve, but with the Toyota stamped on the closed end.

Can the regular rear end Toyota stamped caps snap onto the front open ended sleeve or is that a separate part number? See the picture attached. It looks like the regular end cap snapped onto the sleeve- but not sure that will work. I guess anyone with a FJ60 or 62 could check i they connect.

I know the regular sleeves and caps are easy to obtain, but if a separate part- i bet is in hard to find?

Whell Cap- Full Floater.JPG

Found them at Cruiser World for the rear dull floater. Ships from The Netherlands.

Yep. Same reason I'm going back with exact replicas of side decals- like makeup on Woman UFC fighter. (That's maybe sexist-oops)

That has got to be the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Especially on full floaters. That is not a Toyota part, but some uber cheesy aftermarket mutation.

There's probably nothing more beautiful (or authentic) than a Toyota FF axle hub with 6 stainless steel nuts on the studs.

That lamo hub cap is not accomplishing anything. All it does is prevent you from seeing if there's a seal leak or if a stud nut has loosened and traps moisture to promote rust. And it's ugly to boot.

I'm all for original decals and emblems and trim and such, but that rear FF hub cap is an abomination.

image.jpeg

image.png

Point taken- guess I will let her air out.

Here's a close-up...

hub-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom