HJ-60 Soft Top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks to all for this imputs .. this yellow TLC it's exactly that I wana do :grinpimp:

BigBrown in Autralia near al coast you don't have rust problems ..

Beanz2: yes I'm crazy .. and I'm seen a lots of 4Runners, in it's case the idea is very easy, you don't need to play with rear doors.

tapage! your stuff is going to get stolen

Tapage, is this your daily driver or just your trail truck? Either way with a soft top none of your stuff will be safe and in Panama that is a big deal, kiss your radio good bye along with anything else like camping gear.

Labor is cheap there for the price you pay to have your truck cut into a soft top you could have the body fixed !

I say dont do it, the 60 series is a proven classic and you have the best place in the world to use it in,

I know I used to have a HJ60 in Panama also

Blake

Hi Blake ..

My TLC is my toy .. :D DD no thanks, I have other " car " but the safety of all thinks inside of my truck isn't a issue for me, in a trail, I'm always with my Toy.

But you are right, qhen you saw that for the same money ( really less money ) I can fix my roof.

why not replacing it with another one? i have a friend here in Venezuela that did it and it's working pretty good

Another... :D
OllieRSwaterfall.jpg

cruiseroutfit said:
Another... :D
OllieRSwaterfall.jpg

:cool: I think if you bob a 60 and cut off the roof ect ,you end up with a slightly overwidth J7:D

roscoFJ73 said:
:cool: I think if you bob a 60 and cut off the roof ect ,you end up with a slightly overwidth J7:D

Yess .. I thought the same think .. ! :D

But .. I love my AC .. :D almost here in Panamá .. here in a off road trip in winter, you finish with a lots of mud over :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom