Hilux on LSD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Something you don't see every day in Chicago on a Sunday afternoon.

Mexican plates, I wonder if I can go there and purchase one...
Hilux.jpg

Only if they catch you.

They can never catch me when I drive on LSD, cause my car is a chameleon, and can fly.

They can never catch me when I drive on LSD, cause my car is a chameleon, and can fly.

does it look like this?
Chitty_Chitty_Bang_Bang_large.jpg

does it look like this?

Kinda but its a lizard that changes color. i cant drive him myself, so I have a gorilla that operates the tail, and he takes orders from the talking walnut.

Kinda but its a lizard that changes color. i cant drive him myself, so I have a gorilla that operates the tail, and he takes orders from the talking walnut.

All of a sudden there- I realized you were serious. Up until that I thought you were kidding.

Isn't it illegal to drive a pick-up on LSD?

why .. ?

There are plenty ( bunch ) mostly 2KD-FTV with LSD and 3.90 R&P most of the 1KD-FTV are rear open ( front too ) down here ..

And it is illegal to drive a pick up with an uncovered bed on Lake Shore Drive.

When I got the new truck the dealer asked me if I wanted B truck plates or regular car plates. I asked him the difference. He said you can't drive on LSD or a few other Chicago roads with B plates. If I put car plates on the truck I'd have to get a tonneau or cap to make it legal.

And it is illegal to drive a pick up with an uncovered bed on Lake Shore Drive.

When I got the new truck the dealer asked me if I wanted B truck plates or regular car plates. I asked him the difference. He said you can't drive on LSD or a few other Chicago roads with B plates. If I put car plates on the truck I'd have to get a tonneau or cap to make it legal.

Yeah, don't ever get B plates. Can't park in a bunch of neighborhoods and extremely difficult to get re-plated to passenger plates. That is why I had to get environmental plates, costs more but it stopped the parking tickets.:cheers:

You can avoid both the B plate and the passenger plate by getting any of the "specialty plates" offered by the Secretary of State. I ran Sportsman plates on my F-150 and never had an issue. Darryl hit it on the head also with the parking tickets.

You're able to run on LSD with any of the specialty plates.

Driving while Brown? Ninja please. I'd have to pull over not just all the messicans, but all the Indians, Pakistani's, Arab's, Turk's, Croatians, Bosnians, Thai's, Phillipino's, Inuit's, and Aboriginies. I ain't got that much time in my day.

Driving while Brown? Ninja please. I'd have to pull over not just all the messicans, but all the Indians, Pakistani's, Arab's, Turk's, Croatians, Bosnians, Thai's, Phillipino's, Inuit's, and Aboriginies. I ain't got that much time in my day.

You could narrow it down to

"driving while having your last name (in old english) on the back of your vehicle"

"driving while on 13"x15" rims"

"driving with tassles hanging from the winshield"

"driving with chrome accents around the door jams"

"driving with a chrome hood scoop on a conversion van"

"driving with chrome fender speed vents"

"driving while blasting a "music" that sounds similar to polka"

"driving with curb feelers"

"driving with a moon visor"

"driving with every accesory you can buy from a Lund catalog"

or just good ol fashion "driving with out a valid drivers licence AND with no insurance"

but hey im not going to tell you how to do your job. :meh:

"driving through JC Whitney with the crap magnet turned 'on' "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom