hide-a-Gun 6disc CD player mod (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been looking for a great place to store a gun inside the GX and finally found the hidden secret place !! I have never used the cd changer and never will so why let it take up all that valuable space?
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I ripped out all the guts and look at all that space!!
image.jpeg

I then hot glued some black vinyl inside the entire compartment.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Full size glock fits in there perfectly also fits a 2nd mag! I can close the door and nobody knows there is a gun in there!!
The cd changer sliders door works nice to keep it secure.

im lucky enough not to have the ML sound, so i have the 6 disc in the dash, and that empty space above in the glove box, thats where i keep my USP w/SFx300 -its kinda large to EDC so it lives in there. when i finally get a holster that works i might give it a try...

I have found that the GX has much to be desired in the storage department. I have been struggling to find places to put things, and trying to utilize every inch of space.

Yeah, I have tried to keepy GX so clean and clutter free, but its hard with the lack of storage options. I even bought a cargo envelope, and cargo mat net for the back but yeah these do really lack storage pockets

I am in the process of finding some molle paneling, set-ups for the back of the front seats and the rear cargo door. I love the options you have with molle gear. I would like to have a recovery pack, place for trifold shovel, small survival pack, first aid kit, air pump, etc... I could attach things according to the trip I'm on. Their are things in the winter I need that are not needed in summer. We will see.

In my wifes Toyota sienna has all kinds of storage. The armrests in the doors flip open for storage, there are little cubbies by your knees in the dash. The doors have huge storage pockets.

I was going to post about this same topic, now I keep my M&P shield whatever in the center console. I have ML sound in my 2007 and even though I rarely use the CD changer I don't want to give it up.

I get so frustrated with my wife every time I get in the car. It looks like a tornado hit the thing and I have to clean it out daily. Of course it does not help we have a toddler :crybaby: ... But I will definitely be checking out that spot for my 40cal... I hate just jamming it under the seat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom