hi steer question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A guy is selling a used 4x4labs frombe hi steer setup for the small pattern knuckles on a fj40. This should fit my 55 right? I expect the drag link will need to be adjusted but the tie rod should fit. I was going to go large pattern but the parts list started getting out of control and for the money I can get up and running sooner and cheaper. It also has the 5th bolt setup and 1 ton gm Tres.

Yes the small pattern will work with a stock 55 axle.Not sure the TR is an exact fit but like you said you may be able to adjust to fit.The arms may be tapered for something different than stock TRE's as well,but probably not.It would be nice to get the TR that was used with the HS arms:)

Ya he is selling the arms, drag and tie rod with the TREs. I have the material to make a new drag link already and I'm sure I have to do because I have an astro van box that mounts on the inside. Think I'm gonna just buy it. Wish me luck.

do you still have the straight 6? Frombe steer won't fit in a Pig with a straight 6...

I gotz a 350. That will work, right?

Yes. No problem with a 350...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom