Builds "Heritage" creation build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How long is that Intrepid? I'd be hard pressed to pull my Boston Whaler 330 Outrage in any sort of traffic.

32. It is lighter than a 33 foot Whaler, but its still heavy to tow except short distances.

dnh1- you out on Sullivan's (thought that boat launch might be the one out there)?

I'm over at Remley's Point- hope to see your truck around town- it's gorgeous.

Just picked up a 19 LC after trading my 14 LC with all the mods you could imagine (king 2.5 with Res and 35 inch wheels and More things I have the time to write about). I was between the HE and the regular LC. As much as I’d love the have a limited LC I couldn’t imagine getting the LC without the cooler box and rear entertainment. I’ll take the third row out at some point for extra cargo capacity and probably just get the HE carpet kit. I called around my local so cal dealer and there is no info on the model number for the cargo carpet for the rear but I’ll call that Indianapolis dealer as it seems he knows what’s up. Going from a lifted truck with 35’s to a stock LC is a real breath of fresh air. Unbelievable how smooth a refined they are out of the box. Expedition overland had a great podcast recently about running a stock configuration that really changed my philosophy on building a truck. Anyways, your truck is awesome, don’t know what the hate was about from that one guy.
Do you have a link to that podcast??

Well, I ran into the side of a garage with my truck. Broke my headlight. I had to order a new headlight (I had these customized by Lightwerkz to look just like Heritage headlights. I ordered a new Heritage light. The truck is fixed now. However, it is driving me crazy bc the two places circled in red are black on the Heritage light and chrome on the Lightwerkz light. However, I am not gonna pay $1600 for a new Heritage light nor am I gonna ride around with one headlight for a few weeks while Lightwerks paints that part of my OEM light. I guess we will just call it character.

IMG_7556.jpg

A lot of construction around where I am currently living. Nails in a tire. Had to replace one. Kinda sucks because the truck has 24,000 miles on it. I ordered the @TrekboxX Bravo system for the 200. While I am waiting on it to come in, I added these storage bags which work great. I hate a mess.

Trunk Organizers

IMG_3709.jpg

I had the Naviplus CarPlay unit installed yesterday. It works seamlessly. I am very happy with the functionality.

View attachment 2388316
View attachment 2388317
Did you install yourself? I’m very interested on how this works with the current system. How smoothly does it work when you jump into the suv and want to immediately play Spotify and or Google maps?

I have now had this truck a little over four years. I had some touch up work done on the paint. Removed the film from the hood. Touched up the wheels where some of the powder coat was coming off. And replaced both lower front seat leathers. One was cracked badly. That made the truck look brand new. Just hit 60k.

IMG_5734.jpeg
IMG_5733.jpeg
IMG_5732.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom