Builds "Heritage" creation build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ditched third row for a while. Won’t need it until football season. Heritage mat. So much room.

E805AA5D-CF0A-472B-A2B7-27792F598B64.jpeg

Do those Nitto Grapplers rub anywhere? I just picked up my new 2020 LC HE yesterday and I got plans for it...new tires for starters...

Future plans are to level it and get front/rear bumpers and a winch. I have no idea where to start on these.

EDIt: And I think the basket is coming off.

Do those Nitto Grapplers rub anywhere? I just picked up my new 2020 LC HE yesterday and I got plans for it...new tires for starters...

Future plans are to level it and get front/rear bumpers and a winch. I have no idea where to start on these.

They do not rub at all.

On a side note, my truck now apparently has the Heritage rake too. Those rear seats are so heavy. My back hurts this morning from moving them.

E62B8C4C-1BB3-4E0E-957B-8AE66587BE7B.jpeg

Wish you were closer to TN, as I’d probably buy the basket.

I wish someone made black stainless cover for the wheel arches after you take out the rear jump seats. I guess they could be carpeted to match as well with a cutout flap to later instal rear seats. 🤔

I wish someone made black stainless cover for the wheel arches after you take out the rear jump seats. I guess they could be carpeted to match as well with a cutout flap to later instal rear seats. 🤔

Yeah someone needs to do 3D printing on that cover!!

One size bigger. 285 65 R18. Stock are 60.
One size bigger. 285 65 R18. Stock are 60.

I switched to the 285/65/R18's on my HE. I have the Strut spacers up front. I have a slight rub front drivers side but only when backing up and wheel cranked to the right. Maybe I need better alignment ?

I switched to the 285/65/R18's on my HE. I have the Strut spacers up front. I have a slight rub front drivers side but only when backing up and wheel cranked to the right. Maybe I need better alignment ?

Its likely the spacers that cause the rub. I had those same tires with a BP-51 lift and wheel spacers and there was a rub.

Is the truck color blue or black?

During the build, FJ40 badges had been applied because Heritage badges were not available. The FJ40 badges are not curved, the Heritage badges are. The FJ40 badges stuck out pretty badly at both ends, and I twas driving me nuts. I finally saw on here that Heritage badges were available, and purchased them. I just installed them.

1.jpg

Note curve.
2.jpg

Labeled right and left.
3.jpg

Old badge sticking off the ends.

4.jpg

Heritage badge applied at top, FJ40 badge removed below.
6.jpg

Heritage badge curved.

my LX might need a pair of these! Similar to how Acura NSX guys re-badge as Hondas :rofl:

Have a link and cost?

my LX might need a pair of these! Similar to how Acura NSX guys re-badge as Hondas :rofl:

Have a link and cost?

I got them on eBay. Just search Heritage badge.

dang. they are expensive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom