Here we go again!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Heading to Panama??

I think I will be heading there this summer as well - and we are both in Ontario - maybe we should talk! My inlaws just got back about a month ago. They also lived in Honduras for 2 years. Hope to meet you at the WSSR or the Spring run with the UCLC.

Back to the 70's side of things.

I would recommend against driving crusher's PZ. I did and haven't stopped thinking about it since... man is that a great truck! Thanks again Wayne.

j.

wait till the spring run, you will have the chance to drive a topless 70 with e/lockers front and rear coupled with the tractor tires...

well...

it should be interesting...

and addictive!

Cruisers seem to be more addictive than illegal drugs and FAR more expensive - but way more worth it!

Mr. MoMo my wife digs the 70s as well - but not because they are cute because they "look like an expedition truck should". Works for me... but like you said they seem to be like hens teeth and aren't cheap.

Judging by what the PZ could do unlocked and in the snow - the ragtop should be able to climb trees.

j.

Hello,

Driving a stock 70 Series is both interesting and potentially addictive.

I was hooked after a "test" drive. It felt like Grandpa's good old 40, but at the same time better. It was stock, and here I am.

A properly modified Series 70 will be addictive. In fact it should have a warning label with something like

Use with caution. Repeated use can cause habit

Seriously, stock 70s can do amazing things. A soft top with lockers and good tires is only limited by how much fuel is available.

JuanJ

Last edited:
Thanks guys - it might be a bit easier to get one than I thought!!! - we shall see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom