I am having issues installing new belts; they seem to be an inch short!
I don't know if the alternator was replaced by PO with the wrong one or what. I have completely removed the tensioner hold down bolt, but the alternator won't go over far enough for me to get the new belts on. Does anyone have any idea on what is going on here?
I don't know if the alternator was replaced by PO with the wrong one or what. I have completely removed the tensioner hold down bolt, but the alternator won't go over far enough for me to get the new belts on. Does anyone have any idea on what is going on here?
I have toasted two sets of belts since my head gasket. I was putting them on wrong, not even looking closely at the FSM as I had throughout the whole process. Thanks 