Help!!! Name this part assembly and availability please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

New again to the Forum. In the past had a 4Runner and I piggy backed some info from here.

Now I have an 80s series 1993 Land Crusier project going on.

Quickly, what would the name, part#, and availability of (to include where to order from) be of this part (see pic). It is the entire fuel sending unit to include pump, brackets, hoses/lines, mounts etc… my Cruiser isn’t getting fuel, mine is at mechanic and it is rusted/seized shut. I can’t find a part# it’s so covered. Similar ones I’ve seen have a round mount and this appears oval in shape.

Thanks for any help or direction.

41446665-23C2-4CC7-B969-09D72A3669FD.jpeg

6256C223-D714-4FAB-9946-B1007BF469AB.jpeg

600817B4-463A-44E9-88A1-680CDA2ED6CC.jpeg

Bracket, 23206-66010
Sending unit, 83320-69055

Add the pump from post #2 and you are in it about 800 bucks for everything.

Bracket has now superseded to 23206-66900.

Odd suffix number actually.

I wish I still had access to the master file.

My clearance has expired. :doh:

Toyota really needs to grandfather that s*** in for you.

If anyone should have lifetime access to the Master, it should be you.
You don't need it because it's all in your head. Isn't that right, Rain Man?

Holy rustage!

The fuel level thing can be found on here somewhere. Just search based on part numbers to pull up the thread. I bought one, but didn't swap it out.
Yeah, I don’t think WD40 is going to cut it on this one.

That looks to be it, wow, thank you. I’m reaching out to them as soon as I’m done typing this.

Yeah, I don’t think WD40 is going to cut it on this one.

That looks to be it, wow, thank you. I’m reaching out to them as soon as I’m done typing this.

That's just the pump. You still need the bracket and sending unit.

Based on what that looks like I have to think the fuel tank isn't very happy either.

@tonto0808 do what @FMC80 said, partsouq is your friend. Even if you don't order from them it is the easiest way I have found to get accurate part numbers and full schematics.

That's just the pump. You still need the bracket and sending unit.

Based on what that looks like I have to think the fuel tank isn't very happy either.

And hose and sock/screen and pump cushion. Lastly, pump retainer clip.

Cheers

Any issues shipping from the UAE?
Negative on issues. They are amazing packagers and work fast. Myself and I’m guessing 99% of the forum use Partsouq and spends many, many thousands of dollars there.

I’ve bought gaskets galore and they’ll protect with wood and cellophane wrap and bubble wrap and more tape than is ever necessary.

Buy with confidence.

Negative on issues. They are amazing packagers and work fast. Myself and I’m guessing 99% of the forum use Partsouq and spends many, many thousands of dollars there.

I’ve bought gaskets galore and they’ll protect with wood and cellophane wrap and bubble wrap and more tape than is ever necessary.

Buy with confidence.
Great to learn. They def have the best resources I've come across in my short time so far.

Sitting for a long time with low fuel. Looks like mine did. And there was crap I didn't recognize in the bottom of that tank.

Jason

Just for fun, this is me from the inside, 250 yards on my maiden voyage picking the Cruiser up. It’s been sitting at my Mother In laws shop for years, having only been cranked/turned over once a month.

And I told her I’d lovingly save her before it’s too far gone🤣🤣

DBC4634B-BC03-4791-8C6B-9C63A0270C18.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom