Help in Idaho (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
fawcusfitness.com
Someone suggested I post this here as I had posted it in the chit chat thread.

Hey guys not sure where to post this but I thought I would post here.

A couple years ago I found a rolling chassis FJ60 down in Idaho that I plan to use for a diesel swap. Being that I live in Canada I was not able to see it in person and just bought it based off of photos.

Anyways, it turns out that there is a cruiser restoration shop down in Sandpoint called the Land Cruiser Shop and the owner graciously offered to pick up the FJ60 for me and bring it to his shop. The shop did some work on the cruiser for me and it has been sitting at the shop ever since as things happened in my life after purchasing it that I didn’t foresee (so I could not pick it up as I had planned) such as moving to another Province.

I still want the FJ60 but have no idea when I can get it due to Covid. I cannot afford to have it shipped up to the Edmonton Alberta area and was hoping there might be a cruiserhead in the area willing to park it on their property for me as the owner wants it off his property (understandably)…

If you are able to help please let me know!

@jzilla I dont have room but I, can bump the post to hopefully get more eyes. there is not a lot of activity in the inland NW page. Facebook has some good pages 'TLCA' and 'Toyota Off-Road of the inland Northwest' and you could ask. Everyone is on FB these days.

@jzilla I dont have room but I, can bump the post to hopefully get more eyes. there is not a lot of activity in the inland NW page. Facebook has some good pages 'TLCA' and 'Toyota Off-Road of the inland Northwest' and you could ask. Everyone is on FB these days.
Thanks!

JZilla, I sent you a PM

sorry, technical difficulty on My side. sending now

Did it get taken care of? I can store it if need be.

It was taken care of, I drove to Sandpoint Dec 20 and its been hibernating next to my RV shed ever since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom