Help ID these parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Some I know are from FJ40s. Some I have no clue. Thanks. Its all for sale or going to the dump

IMG_2945.JPG

IMG_2944.JPG

I do need that cap! Haha good looking out redgrr. Those metal parts in the center of the photo fit between the bulbs inside thw taillight assembly on later 40s. Black clamp looks like heater hose/line to floor clamp for rear heater later 40 series too. Bulb looking thing looks like license plate lamp light later 40 series.

If you end up listing these parts interested in the rear license lens and tail light dividers. That little black plastic cone next the ambulance door handle is for the dash. Prevents the screws across the bottom from tearing the pad. Could always use that cone too.

That wiper arm above the brake drum spring isn't supposed to have that bend in it. The red rubber boot goes on the back of the alternator. Door lock cam. Diff carrier bearing lock, booster manifold pipes, used crank loctabs, etc. meh

The cad plated piece with the bolt is a V8 conversion clutch slave mount(bottom of pic)

The cad plated piece with the bolt is a V8 conversion clutch slave mount(bottom of pic)
Yep, Downey part, but is only used on the cast iron Chevy bell housings that DID NOT have the two horizontal slave cylinder mounting holes on the drivers side.

I need the rubber pad that goes onto the throttle pedal stop, I can paypal postage, lemme know.

Maybe this thread should get moved to parts classifieds section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom