help, air bag woes.... (1 Viewer)

hey all , crossover from a 40 guy. got an 03 4 runner v8 limited, apparently my load sensors in the rear are broken , the braketts have snapped. idk, but I bpounce down the road , air bags are not compromised at all , just don't inflate because of the sensors, I just put bilteins on 4 months ago, I think the coil kit for the gx470 will work but im told I need the to change shocks also , fronts included. 1000$ for the kit.any help for you gurus would be forever appreciated. im a simple fj40 man , carburetor, spring over guy.oh I do have a pertronics ignition. thanks again , nhfj ron

There are many of us who have converted from air to springs; if no one chimes in that has removed them already I will gladly take off my height sensors and send them to you; but I won't have a chance to do so until Sunday probably.

There are many of us who have converted from air to springs; if no one chimes in that has removed them already I will gladly take off my height sensors and send them to you; but I won't have a chance to do so until Sunday probably.
hey gxmac , thanks man ill sent you some fresh snow from nh… or flip you a few bucks , not sure about this stuff at all.. nhfj .

Vlad

The Impaler
SILVER Star

You can leave the front alone and do the same height rear spring conversion for WAY less than $1000.

You can leave the front alone and do the same height rear spring conversion for WAY less than $1000.
yeah been looking into that, worried that I may have punctured a bag but need to air it up first , saw someome had a kit for springs , bucket and a spacer for 300, not bistien , cant find it now , no new shocks needed. have to call around... thanks vlad.

he all ,thanks for the replies , got a set of springs on the way , cant wait to roll down the road , not bounce ,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom