Hello from Victoria (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.studio7designs.com
Hey guys, I've been a part of IH8Mud for years and years and never thought to click on clubhouses and see if there was a Landcruiser club here on the island. Stoked to have found one!

I was posting for help with finding a mechanic that can help with some of the more hardcore (axels, etc) stuff, and was almost going to go to Washington State to go to a cruiser mechanic there. Anyone here know of a good mechanic in Victoria area?

Looking forward to going to the meetups! Anyone want to do some day trips around Shawnagan backroads soon please let me know, I've been going back there for ages and it's mostly just Jeeps I see out there. Haven't seen a Landcruiser out there yet.

Good Day and welcome! :flipoff2: The best way to meet the guys is to attend the meeting on Sat 31st as posted here.
You shouldn't have to run off to Wa state for a mechanic. I'm glad I'm not the only one posting at 2 am

Welcome! Good to have you here, and hope to see you at the meet this month.

The club used to do pretty regular wheeling trips, but havent had one in a while now. I'd be organizing them this summer, but family life has gotten in the way such that I don't have weekends available anymore. There is a big multiday trip at the end of June that we are organizing up to Gold River area though.

There are always John at Radd Cruisers in Duncan, or Steve at EBI Cruisers. I've known John for 22 years, and Steve I've met... I'd trust both.

i live in shawnigan and anytime you want to do some wheelin out here just let me know. weekends are best for me. shawnigan to sooke is always fun...

so you found it...

Happy trails, see ya soon...:beer:

Welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom