Hello from a Newbie. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I live in Chesapeake, Where are these Trails?
I'll have to trailer your rig , and blindfold you, the first time we go. And if you see any cops, your on your own ,seriously.......No...:D ....I could'nt tell you personally, but my brother has been going with some friends of his, and he's been trying to get me to come down,probably just a place to fxxx around a little bit, and drink a couple of beers. I do know he broke his axel there last summer, so I guess it can't be completly boring . ;) But I'll ask him about it the next time I talk to him I only see my brother a couple of times in the summer. But I'm sure I'll be heading down as soon as the weather warms up. I'm always interested in meeting other Land Cruiser guys. I'm sick of wheelin' with heeps!! And again , the invite is open up here to land cruisers. :beer: Oh, and nice Lab , do you duck hunt?

Sweet ride! Just barrow a coupleof cookie sheet from your wife and the leaks will be under control! After all you got a LandCruiser, she should get something...like new cookie sheets....yeah that's the ticket! LOL

soon enough your pockets will start leaking too. welcome to the madness > empty your pockets... and nice rig

I'll have to trailer your rig , and blindfold you, the first time we go. And if you see any cops, your on your own ,seriously.......No...:D ....I could'nt tell you personally, but my brother has been going with some friends of his, and he's been trying to get me to come down,probably just a place to fxxx around a little bit, and drink a couple of beers. I do know he broke his axel there last summer, so I guess it can't be completly boring . ;) But I'll ask him about it the next time I talk to him I only see my brother a couple of times in the summer. But I'm sure I'll be heading down as soon as the weather warms up. I'm always interested in meeting other Land Cruiser guys. I'm sick of wheelin' with heeps!! And again , the invite is open up here to land cruisers. :beer: Oh, and nice Lab , do you duck hunt?

Sounds good, I hope i'll be in town when you come down. No duck hunting with the dogs. Take them to the beach sometimes.

DSC00799b.JPG

Looks like a great rig and like Cruiserfreek said your pockets will develope a very steady leak.

Thanks

Thanks all for the very warm welcome.

I have put my for online order for parts. the pocket leaking has begun.

Welcome!!!

If it leaks (or leaves it's mark) then everything is working normally

:beer:

Top Less, My Favorite!!

If your use to having a clean driveway and money in your pocket, That day is OVER! Nice ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom