Hello everyone (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I moved to TN (spring hill area) this summer. I have 2004 LC with some minor mods. Is there anywhere around the Nashville area that you guys would recommend having a rear bumper installed? (or even one in stock?!...)

Thanks for any suggestions!

oh yeah - if anyone is trying to get rid of their third row seats for the 100 - I may be interested....

Adam

Hey Adam,

Welcome to Nashville/Middle TN. There’s quite a few cruiser guys around town.

Are you looking to have a stock rear bumper put on or an aftermarket one? Regardless, I could help you install it and I’m sure we could find a couple other guys willing to help.

I’ve got a set of tan 3rd row seats we don’t use much, but I’ll have to talk to the wife first to see if she’s ok with letting them go.

CBD275E4-57FB-40B1-AD25-5D9E325860BE.jpeg

This is my front bumper so,
I am looking for ARB(or similar). I had a single swing out on a previous cruiser. But I had a shop and a driveway that wasn’t a hill at the time. Lol.

Sorry my post was a little vague. Aftermarket bumper would be the answer. :)

I can maybe pay for some install help. If anyone interested.

And let me know on the seats - no rush. Just on occasion, I have my nieces and seatbelts are becoming a premium

No need to pay for the install. We can definitely get it installed one weekend. Have you looked into Bump It Offroad bumpers (BIOR). I think the ARB rear bumper for the 100s is a little too big and boxy, but totally up to you.

emailing BIOR now, i've had a set of sliders made by them in the past. Thank you

Welcome to the area, and seconding what @Bama4door said, any number of us local guys would be willing to lend you a hand.

Y'all take care of Ole Redcrayon! He's a good dude. :)

I’m on the 12ish week wait list for bumper. I’ll keep you guys updated. And thanks @Bodean

As a side note, my rear quarter panel window was broken and my foot locked stolen from my truck while I was at work last night.....merry Christmas!! Lol

I’m on the 12ish week wait list for bumper. I’ll keep you guys updated. And thanks @Bodean

As a side note, my rear quarter panel window was broken and my foot locked stolen from my truck while I was at work last night.....merry Christmas!! Lol
Which bumper did you end up choosing?

Looks like you had some powder coating done(?). If so, looks great. Any suggestions on places to use??
I just dropped off a rear bumper for my 60 at a place called PTS (Power Tech Services) yesterday and it looks like they do good work. I know of a couple other guys in STLCA that have used them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom