Hello and Looking for 100series Mechanic in OKC

Morning guys. My name is Adam and I just got sent up to Oklahoma City from Austin TX for work (probably here until about May or June of 2018).

I drive an '03 with a little bit done to it and hope to get in a couple trail runs and meet some of yall while I'm up here.

Like the title says, I am also looking for a mechanic around OKC that has some experience with 100s. I am the point where I have to get my timing belt and water pump done as well as get my CV-axles and hubs checked out (got the dreaded R-N-D thud).

Looking forward to being here and thanks in advance for any help and advice

Adam

005.JPG
013.JPG
018.JPG

Im in tulsa but give cruiser corps a call or stop by. The shop is awesome. They are located in Okc. There a great resource and should point ya in the right direction!

Welcome to Oklahoma, @Traut100, and thanks for sharing pics! You'll love it at Cruiser Corps and they have a great staff that will take good care of you

Check out the thread about our Green Country Cruisers' Fall Picnic & Raffle and let me know if you can make it out!

Morning guys. My name is Adam and I just got sent up to Oklahoma City from Austin TX for work (probably here until about May or June of 2018).

I drive an '03 with a little bit done to it and hope to get in a couple trail runs and meet some of yall while I'm up here.

Like the title says, I am also looking for a mechanic around OKC that has some experience with 100s. I am the point where I have to get my timing belt and water pump done as well as get my CV-axles and hubs checked out (got the dreaded R-N-D thud).

Looking forward to being here and thanks in advance for any help and advice

Adam

View attachment 1561691 View attachment 1561692 View attachment 1561693

I've had a mobile mechanic named Craig do 4 of these on 4.7 engines, 4runner, and LX470's. Reasonable and great work. . 405-305-2184

Top Bottom