Heater units (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi team, so I have a GCC spec troopy with a/c but no heat.

I want to start putting together the info and the parts I'll need to get heat in my rig.

It looks like the heater core housing (damper and controls) are RHD and LHD specific.

What about everything else, seems like it will all be common between 70 models?

Last edited:
It may depend on the engine as well. The hoses enter the firewall the same but get there by different paths: 2H outputs heat on the right, 1HZ on the left.

As far as I know the heater core boxes are only different between lhd to rhd

It may depend on the engine as well. The hoses enter the firewall the same but get there by different paths: 2H outputs heat on the right, 1HZ on the left.
sure, i need to get my engine specific plumbing. its all the under dash partsn i want to start collecting.

If you search for "PZJ70 build-refresh" everything is detailed out in that thread. That Cruiser was the same, A/C but no heat. I did a full heater install on it, plenty of pics in the thread, info too.

Cheers

If you search for "PZJ70 build-refresh" everything is detailed out in that thread. That Cruiser was the same, A/C but no heat. I did a full heater install on it, plenty of pics in the thread, info too.

Cheers

Honger has a great thread he did on the whole heater unit, quite detailed on the refresh and rebuild of the unit with a bit of installing.

I've poked around a bit but haven't really found much on what all interchanges between models and what is say LHD 75 series specific.

I'll check out your thread. Thanks

A body saw works excellent for cutting the firewall.

Cheers

Looking at that pz build, the comparison shots of the heater and heater blank are what I was wanting to see. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom