Heater Tubes HJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have access to the steel tubes that go across the injector/valve cover area connecting the heater core valve area to the head and water pump area?....or can rubber hose be used? My heater was totally bypassed because it was in Panama (not much need for heat there).

You don't have to use the metal tube, but it is nice..

Excellent, thanks. Do you know if the fittings that go into the head are something special - or do you know the size and thread pitch? I can pull out the plugs, but it would be easier if someone just knows...

Also...the vertical piece I see in some pictures, is that a check valve or anything special? Are the tubes basically just tubes? Can I just put on some elbows? Or is there anything I need to make sure I do so I don't screw it up???

Diesel I assume? I know a 2F uses metric threads into the head. There are adapters sold to convert them to Standard NPT. I do not know the thread pitch off hand unfortunately. I am not aware of any check valve in the system.

OK, Thanks. I'll probably pull a plug and take it to a place here locally that deals in all sorts of bolts - they should be able to match it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom