For Sale Hardtop to windshield metal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Redgrrr

I have a problem with 40s
Threads
Website
dakotacruisers.com
IMG_0757.JPG
IMG_0757.JPG
IMG_0759.JPG
I pulled this from storage for a mudder who requested one, sent him pics and packaged it up and never heard back from him, which is no problem. I have waited almost a week for him to reply which hasn't happened. But it took my time and is packaged so it might as well find a home. It has a grinder stripe in it which is easily fixed. I got this in a parts lot I bought from a local that I needed some parts from.

I will offer it up @$75 shipped which is what most people ask for before shipping. It's gonna cost about $25 for shipping. This is for a later 40 wiper on bottom and came from a 1977.

Send me a pm if your interested.

IMG_0760.JPG

IMG_0758.JPG

The last photo shows the stripe and a bit of the flange has been cut.

Redgrrr, I can't really tell from the picture how much is missing from the end where the grinder was used. Can you post a picture of the other end to compare. Since I don't have one to compare it to I don't know what is missing and if it will affect the functionality of the part.

PM sent with photos.
Redgrrr, I can't really tell from the picture how much is missing from the end where the grinder was used. Can you post a picture of the other end to compare. Since I don't have one to compare it to I don't know what is missing and if it will affect the functionality of the part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom