GXOR Rebelle Rally Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GXO

GXO
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
gxor.org
Not sure if you all saw the cross posting but Shannon Murphy and Nancy Santagata are running the Rebelle this year. If you don't know this race....it is a female only 10 day navigation offroad race across thousands of km in the Cali and Nevada deserts. They also can not use any electronics for navigation. Compass, paper maps, measuring tools. Their truck is impounded each night to prevent any modification or changes to that rule. It is VERY challenging and very expensive to enter and run.

SO, to help defer cost, I setup a little support system. On GXOR's website we offer various ways to help the team out to cover the very large entry fees as well as all the logistics. Shipping of a vehicle across country, fuel, and the required training and fees is north of $25,000 before you get into truck prep.

GXOR - https://gxor.org/collections/rebelle-support

Anything is welcome, and if you do contribute you can get your name or a name you choose put on the GXOR hood wrap I am having made. Everyone that contributes gets their name on there unless you don't want it (there is an option for that in the shop).

Vendors that want to go big can hit me up in a private message.

Thanks for reading :) Here is the team!! Nancy on the left and Shannon on the right (my lovely wife, full disclosure!)

20230517_221634225_iOS.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom