GX470 headlight bulb options (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just installed B2's high and low beam, so far so good, but am kicking myself for not ordering the fogs too, anyone done the B2 H3 fogs as well? Worth it?

Driveway tests against the garage door looked good with the B2's last night, good clean cut off and the light seemed uniform with no dark spots. Once I did an actual test drive, I have to say I was underwhelmed with the distance of the low beams, and this was at neighborhood speed, not highway. Anyone else experiences the same?

Just ordered the B2's from carlightingsource and the code still works(Thanks Dan!). Got the H11 for lows and H3 for fogs. $86.67 shipped for 2 pairs.

You just clip a tab

thanks for your help everyone. I'm new to the forum and just got my gx470 last month.Glad to be here. well on my way building her up. This was something small that really was annoying me so its great to get it fixed. Ordered today. discount code still going strong!

They told me the H3 won’t fit without mods. Were you able to make them work?
They told me the same and offered a different solution but then got back to me and said that one wasn't plug and play either. I ended up only getting the low beams. I plan to get the high beams to match.

Maybe this can be answered here instead of starting a new thread....

I need to replace the yellowed cracked headlights on a 2004 gx470 we just got, but headlight depot only lists units for 2005 to 2009. Other amazon sellers say their's fit all years.

Is the 03/04 housing different from the 05 and later ones?

Can anyone point me to a source for a good value for 2004 housings? Then I can think about bulb options. TIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom