GX460 Dual Battery (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's 2 PC1200s. I had seen someone else do that. They fit nicely. I had a local fabricator make the tray.View attachment 2259183
YotaMasters, here in So. Cal. fabricated mine also. :) 🤞 Wish someone would just come out with a clean and simple kit, either side-by-side or opposite ends in the engine bay.
What I really don't like is having one in the rear of the vehicle. I like them both to but up front.

Last edited:
Curious what the "R" designation is for between the two batteries?
Reversed terminals. Both my positives are on the inside of the engine bay, just in case.

Reactions: r2m
IMG_20200405_122101.jpg

A few parts showed up so I started duplicating my setup for @Tex68w with black HPDE rather than white. Not to shabby for being cut by hand lol
I did leave a little more space than I did in mine for future possible expansion.
Hopefully the distribution / fuse box will be here soon

View attachment 2261583

A few parts showed up so I started duplicating my setup for @Tex68w with black HPDE rather than white. Not to shabby for being cut by hand lol
I did leave a little more space than I did in mine for future possible expansion.
Hopefully the distribution / fuse box will be here soon

Nice, I like the black HDPE, looking forward to this.

Here's my wiring job. I flipped the ACR so I wouldn't be crossing the positive wires over each other. I'm not real happy with the remote wires. Eventually I will install the switch. It's kind of close quarters. Not a lot of room between the batteries and the fuse box. I had to trim the tab on the battery fuse holder on the house battery because it wouldn't fit. Plus, the hole was way too big, anyway. Not sure why I went with bolt holes instead of posts, but that is what I have. I could always get some all thread and put some sort of spacer in there and then use some nylock nuts like I've seen others do. Next, I'll run some 8GA back to a fuse block in the cargo area.

IMG_20200405_151837.jpg

IMG_20200415_132855.jpg

Continuing on @Tex68w setup. Here's the main distribution block I use. It's the only reasonable size setup I could find that had mega and midi fuses (It does include a cover also). It runs about $40 with shipping from the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom