GSMTR 2019 registration is open!

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself

I'm planning to go but probably won't pre-register. Work schedule is blowing up and short handed these days so may have to play it by ear.

Wadesters

SILVER Star

Why do they have a closing date for registration?? Would like to register but now is closed. Is it just because of the t-shirt?

Shirts and all other dated materials are part of the reason. We also have to have a head count for food.

Wadesters

SILVER Star

OK, if I read correctly we will need to make other arrangements for food if we did not pre-register?

OK, if I read correctly we will need to make other arrangements for food if we did not pre-register?
Dude, Just pack your stuff, load your rig and drive to the event. Early registration is closed, you we still be able to attend and get meal tickets at the event. The club just can not guarantee you will receive a drivers bag and a event t-shirt (most of the time they will have extras). With that said you still want to bring your favorite food/snacks and drink of chose. So go and enjoy the activities, Wind Rock is a awesome place and GSMTR is an awesome event.

I hope that clarifies it better.

Dude, Just pack your stuff, load your rig and drive to the event. Early registration is closed, you we still be able to attend and get meal tickets at the event. The club just can not guarantee you will receive a drivers bag and a event t-shirt (most of the time they will have extras). With that said you still want to bring your favorite food/snacks and drink of chose. So go and enjoy the activities, Wind Rock is a awesome place and GSMTR is an awesome event.

I hope that clarifies it better.
What he said. We can accommodate a few (20 or so) walk up registrations with no problem.

Top Bottom